Full Cycle’s technology addresses three global issues— plastic pollution, food waste, and climate change— by transforming organic waste into PHA, a high-performing, compostable alternative to oil-based plastics.
Since 2015, 1.5 billion tons of plastic waste has been generated
- 12.7 million tons of plastic flow into the oceans each year
- Organic waste is the third largest human-made generator of greenhouse gas emissions
- 1.4 billion tons of food is wasted each year
- Since 2015, 1.5 billion tons of plastic waste has been generated
Our waste-to-PHA technology is the solution to plastic pollution and food waste.
We use waste to make the products of the future.
After use, our material is upcycled into new products. If discarded, it harmlessly degrades in the environment.
Partner with us:
- Make money from your waste: Full Cycle’s technology will 10x the revenue potential per ton of organic waste.
- Develop sustainable products: Replace oil-based plastics in your supply chain with high-value PHA.
- Bring Full Cycle’s technology to your market: License Full Cycle’s technology and catalyze the circular economy with us.